CITYVETS – VACANCY FOR VETERINARY RECEPTIONIST
We are currently recruiting for an experienced veterinary receptionist based primarily at our Veterinary Hospital in Heavitree. Travel to other branches will occasionally be required so transport is essential.
The position available is for a 34 hour week and will include working one in six Saturdays plus occasional overtime.
Our receptionists are a very important part of the CityVets team, being a primary point of contact for our clients. Exceptional presentation, friendly personality and outstanding customer service is therefore a critical requirement.
We are looking for confident, motivated and enthusiastic candidates who have the ability to work well as a team in a busy environment and have a good clear telephone manner. Candidates must have a passion for animals, had previous Reception/Administrative experience, be IT literate and have achieved minimum grade C in Maths and English G.C.S.E or equivalent.
A uniform is provided and CPD is encouraged.
Closing date for applications is 1st May 2017. If you have not received a response by the 8th May you will have been unsuccessful.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CITYVETS – Position available
- Weekend Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for a locally based Veterinary Surgeon to help with our weekend work with the following criteria:
- Needs to be experienced enough to cope with sole charge Hospital standard and emergency work
- Includes out of hours work – this is not busy so you are not up all night!
- Accommodation can be provided
- Rota is 1:4 weekends alternating between
- Full weekend – Saturday 8.30am – Monday 8.30am including the Saturday night and Sunday on call. Saturday clinic working at Heavitree branch 8.30am-5.30pm and open walk-in clinic Sunday at Heavitree 10am-11am
- Short weekend – Friday night on call from 6.30pm. Saturday clinic working at St Thomas branch 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Dedicated RVN on duty to assist you on call and during clinics
- Friendly, approachable team and lovely clients
If you’d like to join us as a weekend vet, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or send to Shaun Moore, CityVets, Rosary House, 27 Fore Street, Heavitree, Exeter, EX1 2QJ or contact Shaun for further information if required.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 20 March 2017.